Saturday, November 24, 2012

Snip Snip

I will hold off on posting about Thanksgiving because with two families and two birthdays in the span of four days, our celebration is far from over!

Well, after four-and-a-half years, I chopped off twenty inches of my hair today!!! While there has been some controversy over Locks-of-Love, I still donate to them every time my hair grows long enough. I figure it is better to donate it than toss it in the garbage where there is no chance it will do any good. And since children with cancer are an issue that I see on a daily basis at work, it is close to my heart. After much combing and some help from my mom and aunt it was easy enough to hack off.
Then is was time for a little trip to my friend Kayla's House of Hair to let the professional fix the mess!!! Kayla is the best, no doubt about it. I have known her for years and traveled all over the world with her, and besides being an exceptional hair dresser, she has an infectious smile, heart of gold, voice like an angel, and amazing personality. Each time we visit I leave feeling inspired and refreshed and today...so did my hair!
 
 If you are in need of a wonderful cut, color, or hair treatment and can get to the Tacoma, WA area, give her a jingle (253.334.4175).
 Thanks so much Kayla, you are best, girl! XOXO!

1 comment:

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.