Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Successful Failure

Last day of my “vacation” from work and still so much to do! My bag challenge was close, but I did not make it! =( I worked hard last week but ran into some obstacles and have not had a chance to put in more time yet this week. I’ll keep you posted on when I finally have to finish that set up.

This past week has been full of victories and losses.  I have my business license so we are official and ready to go (whew!), we made some wonderful headway on the website (finally…yikes!), I lost my childhood kitty (I had no idea how hard I would take this…it has been rough!), my baby brother has his driver’s license (SO PROUD... but watch out!), and tragically my poor little iron pooped out (this is not good timing!). Needless-to-say there is never a still moment around here! On to iron researching! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. RIP Mister. We will miss your big, sweet beautiful self. Snuggle with Poppy and give him kisses for us all.
    So sorry, Sweet One. My heart hurts for your loss. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia Puh! I am sure he is playing with Sunny in pet heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.