Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tea Time

Today was a paperwork day...ugh! I obtained my business license, tax registration, and set up all my accounts, whew, what a relief. I took a break in the middle of the day to spend some time with my precious friend Victoria. We decided to visit a local tearoom and were delighted beyond words. They had pages of various teas from around the world to try and huge scones with English cotted cream and fruit preserves which were just heavenly. It was the perfect pause in a fast tempo day. Here are a few pictures from our recess.



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing photographer you are! And what a charming tea house! Thanks so much for taking me there. I will dream of Meleng tea and pumpkin scones tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clotted creammmmmmmm...I dream of it! The only place I've ever had it was when MY dear friend took me to a beautiful tea house in Bellingham and we shared scones and clotted cream! That was years ago and is still a precious memory for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annon #1: Thank you and we will definitely have to frequent our new found spot more often!

    Annon #2: If I am not mistaken you may be in the area in the near future...I will have to take you there and see if your dreams of clotted creammmmmmmmmm are still accurate!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.