Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Before and After

Last night Devin (my husband) and I spent the evening sipping hot cocoa, listening to Christmas music and decorating our Christmas tree…in short…a perfect night! I have completed my Christmas home transformation and all seems right with the world! Heehee! I have pictures of some of the details, the process, and some special memories to share with you, but alas, it is time for me to head back to work for a couple days. More Christmas posts to come! Here’s the “before” and “after”.


                                                            BEFORE



                                                                            AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.