Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sun, Sand, and 'S'elebration

It is crazy to think that a week ago I was waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the rocks below my Cabo, Mexcio penthouse villa…sigh! Last weekend Devin and I headed down to Mexico for his sister’s wedding. It was such a wonderful time to be with all of our precious family. Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures we snapped!
Here is the gorgeous view from our balcony!




Devin and I on the beach after the wedding.
 There was so much to do and see we were all pretty tired by the end of the trip, but what fun we had!
 My nephew stole my heart from the very beginning and he still is my number one guy. He will be three this summer and is one of the sweetest and most well behaved little ones I have seen. I am such a proud Tia JJ! This is his mama and I smoochin’ on the most handsome guy at the event.

It was a beautiful weekend for a beautiful bride. Kenzie is such a fun person to be around, her smile in infectious. She was a beautiful bride!
Thank you for sharing some of our highlights from our trip! Hope you are have a happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.