Monday, May 21, 2012

NYC International Food Festival

With the beautiful weather this weekend in New York and the week of rain clouds on the horizon Devin and I decided to get outside while we had the chance! Devin overheard a nurse chatting about the International Food Festival and he suggested we try it out. It was not as "foody" as I had expected but we were able to find some decedent treats and thoroughly enjoyed the sounds (live music), smells (a myriad of foods), sights (so many people and vendors), and shopping (so many trinkets and gadgets). Here are some pictures from outing...

I bought some white tea and pomegranate that I am very excited to try at work's twilight tea-time this week as well as some other teas and spices. After a couple scarves for my hair and colorful bracelets I was quite satisfied! Traffic was a tad snarly so we jumped off the highway to the Boat Basin Cafe and enjoyed a yummy dinner and sunset!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, let us get through this rain and to another!!! Stay tuned for some sneak-peak at the new, upcoming JJ Tulum line, I am so excited to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.