Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!

What a rewarding few weeks this has been. So stressful at times, but tonight I would say it was all worth it! My website is finally opening today at 10 o'clock a.m. EST sharp!!!!!! There are so many emotions in our home this evening and as I told Devin, "If I were not so desperately tired I would really like to shed a tear of joy!" Today we finalized every last detail and then slid each item into a plastic sleeve, stickered the back, and now they are all ready to mail in the days and weeks to come!


It is past 2:00a.m. and I am going to call it a night and get some much needed sleep before tomorrow's big day! So excited...zzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.