Friday, October 19, 2012

Azaya Blue Scarves

So today we headed down to the City to see the Azaya Blue trunk show at Henri Bendel that I posted about yesterday. Even though we have made the drive many times now, I still get so excited to drive through Times Square...like in my own car....like THE TIMES SQUARE! Haha...I am like a giddy little girl on her first trip to Disney World. And every time, without fail I have to take a picture out the windshield to make sure it is real.
We were able to see my sister-in-law and the designer of Azaya Blue's new scarf life, Nicole, and do some shopping! I was so happy with my new scarf, here is the link to the one I purchased, it is the second one from the left, but I have it in a light sand color. Not for sale on the website yet, but I do believe it will be soon.
I am working a bit of overtime tonight so we decided to pick up our pizza and sat at home in our Seahawks (that is Seattle's football team for those of your who may not know) jerseys and ate pizza and cheered. It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.