Friday, August 10, 2012

Staycation Finale

Well, that is all she wrote...my staycation has come to an end and I am back at work! This is time off was amazing, who could have thought going nowhere, doing nothing, and having no agenda could be so incredible! I actually worked very hard around the house and have some fun projects to share this next week, but here are some quick pictures of my time off. I finally planted my mini herb garden on my patio, watched countless hours of the Olympics and celebrated Devin's completion of his board exams with the oldest tradition in our relationship...Ben & Jerry's Phish Food!

We took multiple trips to the pool with ice cream cones in hand, tried new recipes, enjoyed the wildlife just steps from our back door (deer, wild turkeys, a myriad of birds, chipmunks, squirrels, and more), and worked on EIGHT huge projects. You can see from my garage that we were very busy bees! Most of them are complete so I will be posting soon...



While I am never ready to go back to work, I feel re-energized and ready to tackle anything! Haha! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.