Friday, December 9, 2011

My "Present" Project

I took a brief pause from working fervently on the JJ Tulum website to complete an order for a very special client. She ordered eight bags in four varying fabric combos as Christmas presents. The bag style that she selected will be featured in a JJ Tulum collection next year, so I thought I would give you a sneak peek! It is a simple all-purpose tote with no internal pockets and resembles a reusable grocery bag with the customary "over-the-topness" of JJ Tulum. There is one pocket on the outside that is perfect for grocery lists, wallets, cell phones, bottles, etc and the best part is that the entire bag folds into that same pocket for ease of storage, packing, and gift wrapping. Here are the four fabric combos I came up with for her:

 




 Here is how you fold the bag into the pocket:





















I am excited to add these to our collection in the future and have been trialing them with some family and friends. So far I have received wonderful feedback. People have used them for so many fun adventures: sporting events, trips to the beach, packing into a suitcase for vacation, grocery shopping, and the list goes on!




3 comments:

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.