Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Metamorphosis

Today I would like to share with you a glimpse into the design process that each bag endures. When I decided to start working on a website I realized that I needed some new bag patterns and so I set to work sketching out ideas. Some of them ended up not resembling the original in the slightest and others were an identical replication. Here are the two most drastic designs on each end of that spectrum and the metamorphosis that happened between the initial idea to the finished product on the first example and the mirror image on the second one! These are two more peeks at the fabric options that will available this fall!






1 comment:

  1. That's cool to see the sketches that lead up to a finished product! It's amazing to see how the real thing looks like the drawing come to life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below. Choose Name/URL to enter your name if you do not have a login.